Sunday, January 25, 2009

Having Fun with Radio Flyer

DSC_0830.JPG

I like to ride in the Radio Flyer, Ayah bought it in Barcelona. Radio Flyer is a pull cart. You sit inside and someone pull it for you. Most of the time I am the one sitting inside, and my brother will pull it.

Today I am riding the RadioFlyer with my younger sister Nazneen. Ayah always told us to be very careful because there are lots cars around.

DSC_0832.JPG

I like to ride the RF very fast, some time too fast and when th RF turned the RF turn over and we ended up on the road! Ouch!DSC_0839.JPG

Sometime I enjoyed pulling my elder brothers too but I hate it when I have to pull Naim! He is so heavy.


DSC_0848.JPG

Fifi also like to ride the RF but for time being she can't hold the RF herself so I have to ride with her.

DSC_0865.JPG

No comments:

All for the Peace